DAYDA.NET contains a universal, highly configurable system for the administration of a practicum.
The basic features of the system are:
- Overview pages with lists of students, study plan in overview, per teacher and student, respectively
- One-click import and export of data
- Automatic creation of the study plan
- Students are provided with personal login data, enabling them to view their personal study plan and results
- Grades are editable by teachers
- Grades statistics
- Assignment of duties to course teachers
- Upload / download of documents
- Plagiarism check
- Documentation of course contents
- Notification per e-mail at certain events
The following screen-shots show, how the practicum interface is designed.